We are hopefully going to get the First Newspaper out by next Wednesday or Thursday. You all did so well writing articles and taking photographs! Thank you! Today we discussed our Second Newspaper and how it was coming together. We also thought of a few ideas for the Third Newspaper. Here are the pictures and articles for the Second Newspaper and a few for the Third Newspaper. Also, if anyone sees Mr.Iblings, we would like to know if the Handball Tournament got canceled or not. If you could ask him, that would be great.
1. Valentine's Day Program Pics: Ellie, Bailee, and David. Article: Madison.
2. Why Do We Celebrate Valentine's Day? Article: Nicole.
3. Survey: Who Wants to go to 7th Grade? Article: Cassidy. - Already In.
4. Survey: What Is Your Favorite Grade? Article: Abbey.
5.Handball Interview with past and recent winners: Maya and Olivia, Article: Javier.
6. Basketball Tournament Article: Jaena, Pics: Austin, Mariel, and Lily.
7.Survey: Why Do Kids Dislike New Changes to the Redcart? Article: Maya, Marissa, and Nicole. First Edition? - Already In.
8. 3rd Grade Play Pictures: Maya, Austin, Ellie, and Julia Dec. 10.- Already In.
11.Unsung Heroes Article: Marissa and Bianca. Pictures: Annie, Nicole, and Alyssa. PTA Article and Mrs. Gibbs Article also part of Unsung Heroes. PTA Article- Annie -Pictures Mostly Already In
12. 6th Grade Play Pictures: Mariel, Maddie, Lily, and Julia.
13. Picture of Student Council Officer- Abbey
14. Survey/ Article on Superbowl - Austin and maybe David.
15.Maya and Cassidy- Investigate on Why There Are No Basketballs.
Maya please get in Mrs.Sherdian's picture as soon as you can. :)
3rd Newspaper Ideas
1.CHORDS 5th grade and 6th grade - Opera and Hip Hop. Mrs. McElroy's Idea
2.Martin Luther King Jr. Mrs. McElroy's Idea
3.Science Fair. Mrs. McElroy's Idea
4. Question Segment Where Students Can Ask Us Questions- Cassidy's Idea
Remember Editors we have a meeting at recess tomorrow, and there is no meeting next week as we have no school.:)
See you January 26th!
Regular Meeting Schedule:
Mondays 3-3:30pm in Mrs. McElroy's Room 34